COVID-19 Customer Update and Precautions
Our customers’ health and safety are our top priorities. Currently Shively Motors Sales Department’s physical location is closed until we are legally able to reopen. You can still browse our inventory online here, and our Sales Department is available to field any request you might have. You can even get your trade in appraised online as well. Please note that our Sales Department is currently still open! We are offering to schedule pick up and delivery of customer’s vehicles. Please call our service department at (717) 660-0534 or contact as us below.
Service Delivery: Pick up and Delivery for all your service needs
Additional Preventative Measures We Are Taking
We have taken the necessary precautions to create a safe, healthy environment for our customers, and will continue to apply the preventative measures outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please read on to learn about the steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Cleaning crews are working hard to disinfect our dealerships multiple times a day
- We will increase cleaning on touch-points including door knobs, handles, and countertops
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found throughout our dealership
- We will post guidelines for proper hand-washing techniques in each bathroom
- After each service, service technicians will fully wipe down your vehicle
- We will avoid unnecessary contact like handshakes by using other forms of greeting and following social distancing guidelines
- We will enforce procedures that encourage staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell
- Staff will be kept up-to-date with any COVID-19 updates to ensure we’re doing our part to minimize its impact
Take Advantage of Digital Retailing
Thanks to advancements in the automotive industry, you can all but buy a car from the comfort of your own home. Our staff would be happy to facilitate your vehicle purchase online so you don’t even need to visit our dealership to buy a new car. Feel free to browse our new and used vehicle inventory online, shop our current vehicle specials, value your trade, and even secure financing online from your computer or mobile device.
We are committed to working with our customers during this difficult time, and are more than willing to adjust our typical car-buying experience for you.
Thank You For Your Support & Patience
We’d like to personally thank each and every customer for their support and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding purchasing or servicing a vehicle during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or via phone. If you would like to stay informed on COVID-19 updates or learn more about preventative measures you can take to keep you and your family safe, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.